A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Errands and a Sunny Day

It hasn’t rained today – that is news. 

Yesterday I got ready to run some errands, checked my wallet to see if I needed to go to the bank.  I grabbed up the keys and my list and left.  A few miles later I got to the first store.  I reached in my purse to get my wallet – and it wasn’t there.  So I went home and took a nap. 

Sometimes when a day starts out like that it just keeps on the same way.  That’s one of the good things about being retired.

Today I was successful in getting to the store with my wallet.  I combined the trip with several places I needed to go.  On the way I noticed the local gas station says $4.15/gal.   There will be a lot of combining errands from now on.

My hair continues to grow on the top of my head, it also continues to fall out on the sides and back. 

My hands and feet are still numb but the extent changes a bit each day. 

This past week has been a week off from chemo.  It starts again next Monday. 

later….

 

 

No comments: