A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

There, I fixed it

After looking for ideas on the internet I found several “there I fixed it” websites.  I decided I could do that!  Here is a link to one of the sites.

it/http://www.urlesque.com/2009/07/03/there-i-fixed-it/

2011-04 001

I put the handle of a small screw driver under the edge of the laptop to allow cooler air to circulate underneath.  (the little green thing on the left)

Also a damp dishcloth on the part that seems to hold heat might help.  I have to turn it periodically and redampen it on a regular basis.

We will see if this works to keep the computer from turning itself off suddenly with no warning.  So far it has behaved.

I’m going to a dealers preview of an estate sale this afternoon so I’d better get ready.

later….

 

No comments: