A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

No Steroids Sunday

Saturday I went over to the barn and came home with that potty/dog waterer. 2011-04 004

Teddy has gotten a drink out of it a couple of times already.

I finally got around to taking some pictures of my redecorated bathroom.

2011-04 002

As you can see, sunflowers are still the main theme.  The walls used to be a much deeper yellow.  I really like the softer yellow.

2011-04 001

As you can see one of the grab bars is installed.  It’s probably the only one I will ever use.  The other one goes on the back wall and is to use if you sit down in the tub.  I just take showers.

2011-04 003

This picture shows that one of my light fixtures is crooked, maybe both of them. 

The camera flashes in the bathroom chased Bandit out.  That seems to be his favorite room in the house.  I think maybe he connects the camera flash with lightening.  There I go trying to figure out dogs again.

Tomorrow is chemo day again but I don’t have to take the steroids the day before with this drug.  I really appreciate that. 

later….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures....where are the pictures of the new base-board and quarter-round....MOTHER LOL