A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Strange Appetite

No, I’m not expecting, but this is what I’ve been craving lately.  A slice of bread with mayo, rice based cheese, and pickles.  Actually it’s very tasty.

2011-04 001

I’m getting low on cheese so there is a trip to the health food store in my future.

A couple of friends stopped by this week.  I’m going to have to put my foot down about bringing me stuff.  Then I see the stuff they brought and I love it.  Hmmm. 

Susan and Will came over yesterday evening and mowed my lawn.  It really did need it.  They beat the rain.  They just said we will be getting 4 or 5 more inches this week-end.  Maybe I’ll try to get some pictures of the flooding tomorrow.

Teddy went back to the vet yesterday and got the rest of his shots.  Bandit went in the car with us, took a walk around the vet’s building, then refused to go in with us.  Since it wasn’t his appointment I put him back in the car and left him there.  This could be a problem when it IS his appointment.  He has too good a memory.

I have the sniffles, cough, and hoarseness back.  Every little germ or tree pollen seems to get me. 

Next week is a week off from chemo so maybe I can get over this by the week after.

later….

 

No comments: