A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Spring Day

I mailed my federal and state taxes and hand delivered the city tax forms with a big X in the box that says “retired” which means I don’t pay city taxes.

Also made it to the grocery store this morning.  Then I took the camera and went outside to take some pictures.

Robins have been trying to make a nest in the eaves at the back of my house.  I kept finding pieces of grass right by the back door.  After the rains last week they found a better spot. 

2011-04 001

The violets are out by the patio.

2011-04 002

I think this is a poppy in the side yard.

2011-04 003

This is a remarkable weed in the front yard.

2011-04 004

This shows why Bandit is called Bandit.  Looks like he is wearing a mask.

2011-04 006

I took a short nap this afternoon.

It’s a beautiful day.

No comments: