A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Lazy Wednesday

Hit the couch this afternoon for a short rest while I watched a rerun of The Closer (2:00 on TNT).  Woke up at 5:00.

I did get my taxes signed and ready to mail and I washed dishes. 

One of these days I’m going to write this blog and not correct any of the mistakes my partially numb fingers make. 

I have been informed that the plumber will come on Friday to install my grab bars in the bathtub.

That means I had better get some grocery shopping done tomorrow if it’s going to get done this week.  Also need to mail my taxes.

I haven’t noticed any big difference in the chemo except I enjoy not having so much steroids in my system. 

It was a nice day today for the estate sale.  I found an adjustable cane and a small spade when I went shopping yesterday afternoon.  This is the first estate sale this group has done.  It’s a big job. 

I couldn’t be there when so many people with possible germs were there today but Lory went and helped out. 

Later….

 

No comments: