A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Sat. Feb. 10, 2007


Surprise surprise. I am using the nearby Holiday Inn's WIFI connection. It is "very low" so I will keep this short.

I am doing fine here at the Winnie, TX, flea market, meeting some really nice folks and one grumpy one. I have a good spot this month. The grumpy one is behind me but his wife is nice so I will ignore him. There are dealers here from Indiana, Michigan, Minn., Louisiana, Illinois, and Ohio, of course. And that's just the dealers I have met. Some of the same people as were here last month.

The picture is my tripod.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHERINE. HAVE A TERRIFIC DAY. GLAD YOU ARE ENJOYING THE WARMTH. HAVE A GREAT TIME IN THE "SOUTH". BETTY LOU & CHARLES

Susan :) said...

I am sure that you will have a good time in Winnie. :)

Willie wanted to say Hi... so ..... Hi Mamaw.

By the way.... sorry about your Birthday...... we love you.

:)

Anonymous said...

Kitty - Happy Birthday - you mean you're still acknowledging them!!!!

Judy