A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

February 7, 2007

Tomorrow I will be moving to a place where I won't have WIFI for several days, also no cable TV, just electricity. I will be setting up at the monthly flea market in Winnie, TX. I was there last month so I may see some people I already know.

If you want to see my beach videos you can go to www.youtube.com and search for katbulue. You don't even have to sign in to do that. I would welcome comments. These are very tame, even mind numbing videos of about 30 seconds each so be brave.

I will try to take a picture of my rig set up at the flea market for the next time I run into WIFI which may be next week sometime. I will be older by then so I'll try to remember how to do this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We miss you and want you to have a nice birthday...I'm thinking about makeing your birthday a special date that only I know- so you can't make other plans. Kinda hard to plan a surprize party, or send flowers. What are you running away from? I want to run away...join the witness relocation program... guess I have to retire first.? XOXO