A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

February 22, 2007

Apparently when it is foggy the ducks are bolder.


Wildflowers in February.



He feels safe on his island.



I spent most of today trying to find a dog groomer to give Silly a bath and a trim. I checked the bulliten boards at the post office and the local store. I had no luck so I brushed her and trimmed her face and head some. Nobody got in line behind her for a haircut but she felt pretty special. I had to pretend to cut Red's hair for the equal time thing.
The week of WIFI that I paid for runs out tomorrow so I may not be on for a while. I got my bills paid. $15.00 per week is a bit high just to post pictures and play games. I'll post when I can.

No comments: