A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Monday, February 19, 2007

February 19, 2007

Rise and shine. This would have looked better taken from the beach but I didn't get
up in time.
Here is the piece of a ship I found on the beach with worm holes in it.


That's a ditch, no fish there, bird.


My neighbors from New York state took me for a ride to see the boats.


I snuck a picture of them.





The ships cat came ashore for the day. This picture supplied especially for Pepper, Diago, Harley, and Elliott (the cats who own my friends).

I washed the RV today. I even waxed one side and part of the front. People kept offering to let me wash their RV. I started telling them I charged $50.00 an hour. That cut down on the offers.
I called and got some information about the flea market in Canton, TX on March 1 - 4. They advertise that they hold their monthly flea market on the week-end before the first Monday of each month. They charge $50.00 for a 12 x 20 foot site from Wed. night till Tues. morning. I would need 2 sites to park my RV on. That is $100.00 for 6 nights. That is $16.60/day and it includes electricity and water. Not too bad a deal. They say they have 2000 dealers. I could get lost in a place like that but it sounds like fun.

2 comments:

Susan :) said...

I love all the pictures Mom. Keep them coming. The suspense about the beads was killing me.... I am glad that you cleared that up. :)

I sent the "what to expect when you're expecting" book with one of your Granddaughters to the other. I hope she reads it.

Willie grew another foot last night. I bet you think I am kidding huh???? You will see for your self when you get home. ;)

Love ya.

Anonymous said...

That Canton flea market is supposed to be very good......and the price makes sense.....I hope you do it, and good luck to you.

Bev