A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

February 6, 2007





Which picture should we talk about first? A post jumped in back of the RV and bent the bumper into the RV. It doesn't cause any problem with the RV and is cosmetic only. I have decided to wait until I get home to have it worked on. My insurance has been notified. The temper tantrum is now over.

The other picture was taken today at Crystal Beach. We were the only people in sight so I put on shorts. The blindingly white things in the picture are my legs. It was in the 70's today.

I am camped next to a single lady from Oregon, my same age, who is full-timing in the same type of RV I have. She travels with a cat instead of 2 dogs. We had a good visit this afternoon. We agree that running away from home is best reserved for our generation and would be wasted on younger people.

Stay warm.

No comments: