A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Monday, February 5, 2007

February 5, 2007

No pictures today. I tried to take video while on the ferry from Galveston coming north but it didn't come out too good. It's only a 15 minute ferry so it's hardly worth getting out of your vehicle. They asked me to shut off my propane so I'll have to remember to turn it back on here pretty soon.

I am at Bolivar RV Park in Crystal Beach, just 10 miles north of the ferry. They advertised WIFI but they were just letting people use their connection which only allows 3 people to connect at a time. I was number 4 when I first got here. The owner called and is having it fixed some time this week. I'll be here till Thursday morning. They said until this week they were charging for the WIFI connection. Let's see, they paid for their connection then charged 3 other people to use their connection. A good deal if you can get it. I think it will cost them something to allow unlimited access. They will probably raise their prices.

There is a class C RV next to me that is also a single woman. She has a cat with her and is from Oregon. I hope to visit with her tomorrow.

No comments: