A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

P.S.


Just one more pictures. I got a great phone call from my sister and forgot I wanted to include some of Joe's signs. There was singing on this phone call.


I have just determined that I cannot send email while using the Holiday Inn WIFI. So I have wasted some time composing wonderfully long emails (sure they were - really) and haven't been able to send them. I plan to move to a campground that has WIFI in a day or 2 so I will be able to send emails from there.


I am going to look up a Jiffy Lube tomorrow to get the RV's oil changed. Then I will be looking up a garage in Beaumont that Joe, the sign guy, recommended. Some of the helpful, friendly people here pointed out that my left front tire is wearing badly on one side. It could be I need a front end alignment or it could be shocks or something else. But I intend to find out and get it fixed. When you own a home, either stationary or on wheels, there is always something that needs doing.




No comments: