A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

February 20, 2007

You know you are in Texas when you see a camper with this sort of decoration.
You know you are on vacation when you buy foolish things like I did. I wanted the 5 foot flamingo but settled for this 6 inch one with springs on his wings.
My dogs aren't the only ones living on the road. This Boston terrier has the job of marking wherever my dogs go potty. It's a big job but he can handle it.
Got a reservation for the Canton flea market. Two sites side by side which makes it 24 X 20. I can arrive on Tuesday if I want and pay $10.00 extra. It might be worth it to do that so I can get into my site before the adjacent ones are occupied. (22 foot RV fitting into 24 feet) My site numbers are 2105 and 2106. That probably means there are that many sites. I'll take a compass and the GPS if I go wandering around.
Cloudy day today with a few rain drops but nice and warm. I hear the snow is melting in Ohio. Could that be a sign of spring?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the Flamingo!! Good luck at the Canton Flea market.