A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

February 18, 2007

The site of a Mardi Gras beach party. The seats are still in a circle around a smoldering fire. But notice the dark marks in the sand to the right.
A vehicle was parked here - stuck here.

I can't imagine how he got out. Probably had many people pushing.



Oops, could this be a reason for the stuck vehicle?

Or maybe this?
And let me dispel the rumours that I flashed the bead throwing people to get all those beads yesterday. In fact they threw them very fast before I could even think of baring anything.
And I wasn't invited to the beach party which is okay with me. I was there this morning and found some shells and an old piece of a board (probably part of a ship wreck) which I may take a picture of tomorrow. Hows that for a cliff hanger.

No comments: