A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Saturday, February 3, 2007

Feb. 3, 2007





I never know which picture is going to show first so these may come out backwards. Silly, Standard Poodle, lays regally on the bed in one picture. A few minutes later, somehow the comforter has been pulled (pawed down)? and she has her head resting on my pillow. Since she didn't show up in yesterday's picture I thought she deserved her own blog.

1 comment:

Susan :) said...

Hey,

I have something to celebrate!!!.

We bought a sleep number bed on Saturday. Woo hoo.

I am very excited. We will be getting it by UPS some time next week. It comes in 2 boxes, we get to put it together. Pretty weird if you ask me.

I will have to give you the full report once we have slept in it a while.

:)

Susan