A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Friday, February 2, 2007

Feb. 2, 2007





By special request, here are some pictures of me and the dogs. Red is watching out the window for cats and squirrels. I am well protected from such threats. Silly is hiding but behaving, not jumping up on me. Oh, and Red didn't see her shadow and even tho she isn't a groundhog, I am hopeful for an early spring.

It might be assumed that it is cold by looking at how I am dressed. High in the 40's today. But no rain and not much wind.

2 comments:

Susan :) said...

Hi Mom:

Well, this morning we had no water because our pipes were frozen, of course the temperature was 1 degree. OMG

After running an electric heater under our stairwell where the water comes into the house, our water is now back on.

I have sent Andrea to your house to make sure that your'e pipes are not frozen and have not heard from her yet. I will let you know.

So all things being relative..... I agree with you "IT IS COLD"

See ya.

:) Susan

Kat said...

Haven't heard anything about frozen pipes at my house. Will assume everything is flowing freely.