A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

February 11, 2007


This is Joe. Joe makes and sells signs at the Flea Market in Winnie, Texas. His spot is right next to my spot this week-end. Joe got an unusual call yesterday. He made a banner and a sign. They were delivered today, along with a cake provided by my neighbors on the other side. Doesn't Joe look smug? So is my daughter looking smug, I am sure. I'm not big for celebrating birthdays. I'll have to hide better next year. I was taken by complete surprise.



















2 comments:

Susan :) said...

I am so glad your Birthday was nice. Tell Joe "Thanks" from all of us. :)

What is the deal with pictures of your tripod???? Am I missing something??

Love your wares too. I want to buy one for above my sink. :)

Love you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kitty.....happy belated birthday. I'm enjoying reading your adventures. Keep us posted.