A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Looking Up

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Since the diarrhea stopped and I’ve stuck to the BRAT diet until tonight – I had a bacon and egg sandwich.  We will see what that does to my system.

I forgot to mention that Susan and I went to see “We Bought a Zoo” on Christmas day.  If you like a lot of shooting and car chases and drama this is not a movie for you.  It is based on reality. 

Today I mustered some energy and put the license plate sticker on the RV.  Also started the RV and its generator and let it run for a while.  Then I cleaned some stuff out of the RV and car and installed the locking gas cap on the car. 

I came back in to find Bandit had opened the plastic bin I keep dog food in and was gobbling as fast as he could.  I keep a 5 lb. weight on top of it.  I may have to figure something else out. 

He had also peed in the mud room ARRGGGG.

Poor Teddy just looks guilty when he knows Bandit is doing something he shouldn’t.  He is so touchy that he went and hid when I pretended to pet a stuffed animal toy of his. 

My new year’s plan is to go to bed at the regular time and hope the neighborhood doesn’t set off a bunch of fire works.  If they do I may take advantage of the noise and fire one of my guns.

later….

 

1 comment:

Linda said...

Happy New Year to you as well! Glad you are continuing to feel better. You were certainly bus today. BAD Bandit!! He sure has a patient Mama, don't know I would be so patient.