A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

More Miserableness

I got rid of the pleurisy but apparently not the infection that caused it.  Started running a higher fever Thursday evening.

So Friday morning I called the Dr. office.  The end result was a prescription of Levaquin 500mg.  

The side affects are daunting but the results are impressive.  Susan picked up the antibiotics for me, I took one at 5:00.

During the night I woke up twice wet with sweat.  It will still be a long haul to get over this.  I think this may be what I get for going to a three year olds birthday party. 

I need to get well enough to go to my grandson’s musical performance next Sunday evening.  The big music store in town has organized a band and they have been practicing.

Last year their performance was delayed twice due to weather.  Let’s hope that doesn’t happen again.

I actually ate three meals today.  So I’m really on the way up.  Everyone has offered to help.  Just their offers make me feel better.

Now, does anyone want to stop by and learn how to diaper a 54 lb dog? with very short legs?  about 10:00 p.m.?

Just kidding.

later….

1 comment:

Linda said...

Glad you are feeling a little better, take care!