A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Vehicles

The car is at the garage getting checked from bumper to bumper.  I hate it when they ask me about a noise a car makes.  When I start it on a cold morning it kind of moans.  At least they didn’t ask me to try to make the noise.

The RV is in the driveway.  On the way home from picking it up I got $50.00 ($3.14/gal.) worth of gas put in.  That brought it up from 1/4+ tank to almost 3/4 tank full. 

The RV now functions as an escape from the house if the power goes off.  The carburetor was all gummed up on the generator due to lack of use.  I’m going to have to mark the calendar and start it and let it run for a while once a month.

After I had blood drawn this morning I went to the Dollar General store across the street.  Since our grocery store closed over a year ago the Dollar General has started carrying more food items.  It is really handy.  I found a couple of food items and a pair of long johns.  Since I had to throw out a pair this year I replaced them today.

You need to take advantage of things when you find them.

later….

 

 

No comments: