A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Slow but Sure

Slowly but surely I am a bit better each day.  I overslept all Teddy’s efforts to get me up this morning. 

We have this system where I email Susan as soon as I get up – just an “I’m up” message.  Sometimes an expletive deleted is added.  Well, about 9:30, when Susan noticed she hadn’t gotten my email, she called and woke me up. 

WOW!  Okay I was reading a good book last night till midnight but that is still more sleep than I should need.  It felt really good though.

The rain was supposed to stop today so I hung a doggie belly band (diaper) out to dry.  Hah.  It is still nasty and 33 degrees and sprinkling off and on.

I didn’t get the trash put out yesterday.  That will make a double dose next week. 

Tomorrow is my Oncologist appointment in the afternoon and Thursday is the UPS delivery of the next round of chemo pills.   So I am pinned down.

Errands are pilling up but I think Friday Lory will be helping me out. 

Thank goodness for my Nook book.  I can get library books and return them without leaving my house.

And thank goodness for my dogs who let me sleep late and forgive me for being late in feeding them.

later….

No comments: