A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Vehicles and Grumps

Got my car back this afternoon.  It needed front brake pads & rotors, a transmission fluid flush and change, and the hood wouldn’t stay up so it needed a new part.  Upkeep on vehicles is expensive – merry Christmas to me.

I still need a locking gas cap for it.  Anyway now my driveway is full again of vehicles that are in good shape. 

Downloaded a book from the library that wouldn’t download the other day.  I don’t understand all I know about how this works.  It wouldn’t even let me sign on the first few times I tried, then everything worked great.

I’ve been cutting on my hair now and then.  I know I’ll be in trouble with my beautician – my daughter.  But I can take it.

We are supposed to get a thunder storm in the night tonight.  Wonder if Bandit will be able to get into the bathtub. 

The weather has been in the 50’s for a couple of days – it will just feel all the colder in a few days when it changes. 

The dogs have enjoyed the warmer weather, rolling around on the ground and staying outside extra long.

It’s the middle of my two weeks of chemo pills so I’m a bit grumpy. 

later…. 

 

No comments: