A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Sunshine!

We had sunshine today.  I took a short walk to the back of my yard and closed the gate to the garden area.  Teddy has been escaping from somewhere back there and coming back with burrs and animal dodo on him.  He seems very happy about it. 

His favorite blanket is pink with kittens on it.  Maybe this macho thing involving crap and burrs is his way of rebelling against the blanket’s image.

My pills arrived and were the right count.  They are now distributed into the holders for the next two weeks.

I found some old forgotten packets of tomato cup-o-soup.  All I have to say is – they spoil with age.

One day of sunshine – tomorrow they are predicting snow, not much but some.  Winter seems to really be here.

later….

 

No comments: