A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Dr. Visit & License Plates

The doctor says to continue with the five pills per day for the next two week round of chemo.  They are to be delivered tomorrow by UPS and I have to sign for them.

Since I switched from six to five pills the last round  left me with 14 extra pills.   I only need 70 pills for two weeks now so they needed to ship me 56 pills.  56 pills plus the 14 I still have equal 70.  When they called today they said my portion of the payment would only be a few dollars more?!?

We will see how many pill I get tomorrow.

I stopped by the post office and got my new title for my Jeep.  Took it to the license bureau, transferred the plates, and got stickers for the RV and the car for next year. 

It didn’t rain today.  There was even a split in the clouds that showed that somewhere the sun was shining. 

I get that old urge to get into a vehicle and drive south until I find the sun.  I know it is there, I have faith that it is there.  We are supposed to see it tomorrow.  I may beat a drum and blow a whistle.

later…. 

No comments: