A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Monday, December 12, 2011

The Boys in the Band

My granddaughter, Andrea, her friend Chris, and my grandson Jake took me to the show last night.  My other grandson, Will, is the one in the middle, the blue t-shirt.  This year they named their band “Caveman and the Neanderthals”. 

Back in the USSR–Beatles

Jailhouse Rock–Elvis

Everyone was wanting more when they got done. 

I learned that you do not hug a rock star right after a performance.  A thumbs up seemed to be the limit of approval he could take.

I got the trash and the recyclables out to the street this evening.  Yeah! 

I hesitate to brag on Bandit but he is doing some better on making puddles.  I find if I give him some attention before I take a nap he does a lot better.  So – some of his puddles are emotional, not physical.

We are having some warmer weather which is just a way of making the really cold weather seem worse. 

Tomorrow I take the car to be checked over and pick up the RV.  And go give blood to the local doctor’s office down the street.

I haven’t accidently pushed my emergency button since the other night when it went off three times.  I must be sleeping calmer.

later….

 

No comments: