A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Remote Start Installed

This morning I met my daughter, Susan, at Ziebart at 7:30 to leave my car to get the remote start installed.  She brought me home which just happens to be almost on her way to work.

Last week when I called them to make the appointment they said it would take all day.  I tried to picture what I could do all day at Ziebart.  I thought maybe a nap on their floor.  Then my kids came up with the solution. 

Lory picked me up and took me back to pick up my car.  Kids are great things to have around when you need a ride.

I had forgotten that it is still dark at 7:00 a.m.  I stuck to secondary roads and did a few didoes on the roads at stop signs.  Yesterday it rained, a misty rain, then pellets of snow fell, then snow.  That left the roads a little slippery.  I heard they had a 50 car pileup in Kentucky.

I have become that little old gray haired lady who has both hands on the steering wheel and is leaning forward peering over the steering wheel, going just under the speed limit. 

That means stay out of my way on the road!

I also managed to wash dishes, do a load of laundry, and put the trash out today.  Such energy!

Bandit got into the dogfood bin while I was picking up my car so he got no supper tonight.  I think hope he has a stomach ache.  I am moving the dog food to a cooler with a latch on the lid.  I will not be defeated by a dog!

later….

No comments: