A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Another Buzz? Antique Booth

This morning the house was chilly but then it usually is.  When I checked the temperature it was 60 degrees inside.  That brought on a change of batteries in the programable thermostat.  That didn't help.
Looking at the furnace didn't help either so I called the service man.  He was here in less than an hour and his bill says he cleaned out the drain line.  I don't know where a drain line is but apparently it fixed things.  I ran my gas fireplace and raised the temperature by 4 degrees by the time he arrived. 
I ran my hand through my hair today and came away with ten or fifteen hairs.  You know how we women are – we can’t keep away from things like that. 
Buzz cut time?  Maybe I’ll just wait a bit.  I don’t like finding hair in my food, on my handkerchief, in my mouth and on the computer keyboard.  I’ll wear a hat to catch it and see if it really means it or not. 
Our booth at the Butter Street Barn needs redoing. I say OUR because Lory now shares it with me and does most of the work.  The Christmas stuff has to come out and we Lory needs to go through stuff in my garage to see what different items should be offered for sale.
It’s really just a half booth and we cram it pretty full.   I’ll try to get some pictures of the redo job.
later….

No comments: