A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Amazing Light In the Sky

Had blood drawn at the local Dr. office yesterday. Also picked up a few things at the store.

It rained all day yesterday, an inch of rain, then turned to snow pellets and flakes.  All this with a little lightening and thunder thrown in now and then.

But this morning the sun is out, the snow is gone even though it hasn’t gotten above freezing outside.  That amazing sun can melt snow at 28 degrees.

  100_0010

This says it is 1/18 9:35.04  20% humidity, 67 degrees inside, 28 outside.  That little face never smiles – some people are like that.  If I push the button and the base it talks to me – in a Chinese accent.

100_0007

This is my 2002 Jeep.

I am getting the hang of my camera but haven’t reliably figured out where the software puts the pictures.  So far I’ve been able to find them with “RECENT PLACES”.  I’ll figure that out..

later….

No comments: