A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Busy Day

Yesterday was a very busy day.  In the morning I went to the grocery store and filled the cart.  Since this past week has been a week off from chemo I stocked up for the next couple weeks when I might not feel like shopping.

In the afternoon Lory came and worked in the garage.  We sorted through boxes of “stuff” and found some items to take  to the booth.

We went to the barn – temps in the 50’s for a few hours encouraged us.  A cold front was coming and the wind was fierce  but it was not freezing.  The barn is not heated during the week, just on Fri. and Sat. when it is open to the public.

Lory removed all the Christmas stuff and I hung Easter eggs on the small tree.  Then Lory rearranged items, took out some and added others.  I wrote price tickets for unpriced things.

We took out some items for family members.  I’d rather give nice items to family than sell them. 

I slept very well last night.  Today I don’t have much planned.   Tomorrow is an oncologist appointment and chemo.  I plan to stop at the health food store on the way home and get some more cheese made from rice. 

My hands and feet are still healing from the last kind of chemo.  I’m still putting Udder Cream on them.  The skin on the palms of my hands and the soles of my feet are kind of like old leather now.

Tax info is starting to arrive.  I need to make a file so I don’t misplace anything.

later….

No comments: