A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Bye Bye Bandit

After a few phone discussions with the basset rescue people it was decided to put Bandit down.  So this morning he went to the vets and I left him there. 

He was in pain from his old joints and since he couldn’t stand being around other dogs his size he would have gone to an unheated kennel instead of another home.  Some rescue people have 5 or 6 dogs. 

Anyway – Teddy has been searching for him all afternoon.  He will require some extra attention for a while.

I also took the digital camera I bought back to Walmart and got one that actually has some instructions with it, a Kodak M5350.  Now I will do a little studying and have some pictures for my blog.

Tomorrow is the day I get the second round of the new chemo.   My hands and feet are still red from the old chemo.  The red skin is hardening and getting ready to peel.  I’m still putting Udder Cream on it. 

Today was a beautiful sunny day.  I even had the car window down for a while.  How many more days like this?  Snow is predicted for Thursday.

later….

 

No comments: