A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Double Trouble

When you stop one kind of chemo on Tuesday and start another kind on Wednesday you get a mixture of side effects.  That’s my excuse for spending the last two days on the couch.

I have made a call to the Ohio Bassett Rescue to come get Bandit.  We will see if they respond in a timely manner.

Both of my daughters have threatened to call them for me so I went ahead and called.   He is just too much for me now and I have caught him abusing Teddy.

I enjoyed him for the first eight or nine months but enough is enough.

Today was a beautiful day in the 50’s.  This has been a very mild winter so far – knock on wood.

Some bulbs have started to grow – silly things.

later….

 

1 comment:

Linda said...

I am glad you made the phone call re Bandit. He is a sweet dog, but, enough with him peeing. You tolerated that issue way too long. Hope you feel better tomorrow!!