A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Phishing & Dr. Appointment

The other day I signed into blogspot to edit a blog and clicked the box to stay logged in.  The next day I went to my blog to see what I had written the last time (old timers moment).  I found a bright red screen saying that this site had inappropriate content or links to other sites that were dangerous.

A screen came up for me to object to that message.  I was to put in my email address and other personal information.  I didn’t fill it out.  Later when I went to my site the red screen was not there.  Everything was fine.  I signed out of blogspot and won’t stay signed on again.

I don’t understand all I know about this computer stuff but I think I was being phished.  I hope none of my readers got the red screen.

Doctor appointment and chemo today.  Nothing new really.  I gained a pound for a change – up to 126.  I know, I get no sympathy, everyone else is trying to lose weight.

I headed to the health food store and got some rice cheese as well as frozen desserts and a lactose free pizza.  

My hair is falling out bigtime.  I may not be able to avoid getting it buzzed off.  After my shower this morning I thought there was a white mouse climbing out of the drain.

The Dr. recommended vitamin B-6 for the numbness in my right foot.  I was taking that but it ran out and I forgot to replace it. 

Teddy has been getting hysterical when I am gone.  He is hoarse from barking and whining and if I don’t put him in his kennel he poops on the floor or bed. 

So today I drugged him a little.  I gave him one benadryl.  He seemed much calmer when I got home and no pooping.  He will just have to get used to being an only dog.

We all have to get used to change sometimes.  Just maybe this is as good as it will ever get.

Later….

 

No comments: