A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tuesday After Monday

Okay – today I wrote it down in the Chemo Log composition book that my friend gave me a while back.  DO NOT EAT TOO MUCH THE DAY AFTER CHEMO!!!

I think the steroids give me an appetite.  Otherwise I don’t have a big appetite – so I eat.  I had a bacon and egg sandwich for breakfast.  Then a bowl of soup for lunch. 

Then I took an anti nausea pill.  For this evening I’m going to snack on cereal bit by bit. 

Now if I just remember to read what I wrote down – MAYBE I won’t have such a stomach ache the next time.

Beautiful sunny day today.  Picked up the new collection of dead branches in the back yard.  Put ear wash in the dogs ears – much to their dismay.

A while ago I felt a weight on my foot and assumed a dog had lovingly laid their head on the Master’s foot.  Looked down and saw Bandit sitting on my foot.  Whichever end, I’ll take it.

Some touch up painting was done today.  Then some battery charging was done.  John’s truck wouldn’t start till we used the jumper cables.

While we had the stuff out I attached the charger to the RV.  I’ll take it off for the night as I was once charging a battery and happened to look out just as smoke started rolling out of the charger.  This is a new charger but why take a chance.

I left that old charger on a battery overnight once with the hood open just a couple inches.  The next morning I found a walnut stuffed in the engine.  Those squirrels are busy fellows.

I need to follow their example….

Later….

No comments: