A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Running Around Tuesday

WOW!  My granddaughter, Andrea, turned 23 years old today.   Her Mother and I took her shopping at a Thrift store.  We had a great time, even found some stuff for ourselves also.

My major contribution was to meet her at the License Bureau and get her a new sticker for her license plate. 

Since this excursion took up most of the afternoon and I spent most of the morning on the phone I didn’t have time to overeat.   Yet my stomach still feels a bit uncomfortable.  So maybe that’s just how it feels on the day after chemo. 

She informed me that she is getting a pink bow tattoo in honor of my having breast cancer.  Her Mother and I tried to convince her to get it where it could easily be covered up.  I think we won. 

I’m trying to feel honored about this tattoo.  I know it is the latest thing for the youth to do.  I even got one a couple of years ago so I guess I can’t object too much.

Later….

 

No comments: