A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Busy Monday

I know I’ll be sorry tomorrow.  I overdid it today. 

I stripped the bed, did 2 loads of laundry, made the bed, went to get my blood checked – it was good – stopped at the grocery store and post office, collected the trash and put it out to the street.

You have to use the energy when you get it. 

The river was very high.  A “high water” sign was left by the side of the road even though the water has gone down off the road.  Some of the baseball fields were also under water and Canadian geese were enjoying it.  Rain is predicted later this week.

I have a plan for getting my dogs to go to the bathroom outdoors in the rain – leashes.  I have a raincoat and boots.  When I am camping with dogs we have no choice but to walk in the rain or wind or whatever it happens to be doing.   HA – I’ll let you know if it works. 

Later….

 

No comments: