A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Another Routine Chemo Day

Drove myself for the third time today.  I think I go there for a nice nap.  They told me I snored today. 

I know I watch too much TV.  Sometimes the commercials are the most entertaining part.

A Home Depot ad on TV says that grass doesn’t turn green just because the calendar says it’s spring. 

I’ve got news for them – it’s been happening for hundreds, more like thousands of years.  It may not be a perfect lawn of grass.  It probably will have those cheerful yellow dandelions in it, but it does turn green without all that costly help.

The Sun is out but the temps are in the 40’s.  I’ll take the sunny days anytime.  They are predicting snow again.  We got missed by the last one.  Spring snow doesn’t last long.

2011-03 001

A picture of Bandit enjoying his meal.  It’s so good he has to sit down to get the full benefit.  Of course, for him sitting down isn’t that far from standing up. 

His skin fits him like stretched out long johns and you can see one of his fatty tumors on his left side.  I call him lumpy sometimes.  He doesn’t care what you call him as long as you have food or belly rubs for him.

He hates the camera flash so much he actually stopped eating and looked around for a moment.  Maybe if I take enough pictures he will get over it.

later….

No comments: