A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Better Day

A good nights sleep can do wonders for a person.  It doesn’t seem to matter that the sleep was aided by drugs.  A little sunshine would help also but that isn’t available.  In fact more snowflakes are predicted.

I probably won’t ever say I’m having a bad day again since that seems to make the phone ring over and over and over………..  which interrupts the rest I was trying to get.

Telling me I will feel better soon, that someone else feels worse, all those platitudes ---- please.  Just let me be miserable for a while.

After having my new bathtub installed I thought about grab bars.  I should have thought of them sooner.  So the plumber is coming back today to see about them.  If possible he will install them today. 

Tomorrow is a vet appointment for Teddy.  He gets an ear infection this time of year – springtime.  I have been treating it but I want the vet to look at it plus it is time for his heart worm test. 

Also I need heart worm meds for both dogs and I want to know what they weigh.  I want to know if their diet is working.  Both were a little overweight on their last visit.  So Bandit will come along just to get on the scales.

I feel much better – really.

later…. 

 

No comments: