A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day After No. 9

I slept through chemo yesterday.  Must have been sleepy even after 6 hours of sleep Sunday night.

Day after chemo is always a crap shoot.  Today I am making lots of trips to the bathroom and drinking lots of ginger ale. 

We have an ice storm going on today and tomorrow.  A lot of homes are without power.  There are a lot of accidents on the roads.  Lucky me doesn’t have to go out.

The dogs had trouble with the ice.  Bandit couldn’t get traction to get back into the house and required a little help.

I found the “ice melt” stuff and sprinkled it on the back deck.  It is working, thank goodness.

Maybe I’ll even get dressed…

later….

No comments: