A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Car Fixed

Yippeee!!!  They got my car to act up so they could figure out what was wrong.  It was something to do with an idle arm that sometimes stuck.  The bill actually says “replace IAC motor”.

The bill to fix it wasn’t cheap but nothing is.   In fact it was less than one car payment, if  I remember right.  I haven’t made car payments in at least 10 years.

It sprinkled a bit this morning, now the sun is out.  The washer is running and the dishes are waiting to be washed.  They may wait a while.

Trying to avoid the full feeling in my stomach today.  I find that means not eating much at all. 

While I was gone picking up the car Bandit found the last apple fritter on the counter.  I hope he gets a stomach ache.

later….

 

No comments: