A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Car & Me Update

Updates on me and my car.

I feel full all the time even when my stomach is growling for food.  So I eat a little bit at a time anyway.  I’ve almost gotten used to my ears ringing.  I noticed today that my eyelashes are gone.  There are just some tiny 1/4 inch ones left.

Yesterday I changed the sheets on my bed.  I think that is about the hardest work there is in a house.  My bed has two sides to the wall, maybe that’s part of the problem.

Ramble Warning----

I once dislocated my kneecap while making a king size bed.  That’s the kind of pain that you just draw in a gasp – don’t even cuss. 

I was on my hands and knees backing off the bed after tucking in the middle of the top sheet. 

I looked at it once and then couldn’t look any more.  I reached down and put it back where it belonged. 

I happened to be seeing an orthopedic doctor about an elbow problem so the next week at his office I told him about it.  He had it x-rayed and said I did a good job of putting it back.

I had been wearing an elastic brace on that knee for a while.  I stopped wearing that brace as I think it weakened the tendons holding the kneecap in place.

Now for the car.  They can’t make it do the stall thing.  They are letting one of their employees drive it home tonight to see if they can get it to act up.  They have tried it on the computer and find no problems.

If they find nothing I will bring it home and give it one more chance.  Just one more stall and it will be traded to a dealer.  I couldn’t let someone I know have the problem.

Got a copy of a draft of my new will.  This shouldn’t be that complicated.

Later….

No comments: