A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me

2011-2 002

This is me as a dog, well, maybe not the ears.  Sorry about the flash reflection.

I received a mug from my sister for my birthday.  Everyone knows I love butterflies so I wasn’t surprised that it had butterflies on it.

2011-2 004

What was surprising was how it looked after I put hot water in it.  This is amazing.  I will be drinking many more hot drinks from now on.

2011-2 003

My friends and family went out to lunch today.  There were 7 of us as a few couldn’t make it.  We ate and had a good time.  I got a chocolate chip cookie with a candle in it for dessert.

Then, of course, we found a flea market type shop nearby.  It used to be a grocery store but now is divided up into booths for vendors to sell their crafts and collectibles. 

A good time was had by all.  Now it’s nap time.

later….

No comments: