A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

SUNSHINE

My car door is open and my cell phone is charging inside the car.

Lory and John came by and are helping me out.

My back is sore, I pulled something when I fell.  Did you know you use muscles in your back when you clear your throat or blow your nose? 

So I am talking in a whisper and taking double doses of Mucinex  D.  Actually, I’m taking the dose they say to take.  I was taking only 1 pill at a time before.

The sun is making everything melt and drip even though temperatures are still below freezing.  The dogs want to go out a lot to enjoy the sunshine.

It makes a big difference in everything. 

later….

 

 

1 comment:

Linda said...

YEA for SUNSHINE!!