A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Not Quite So Grumpy Friday

It doesn’t help when you wake up to snow going sideways.  Most of the snow is already gone this evening.  Flood warnings are out but I’m on high ground. 

I can tell myself that “it is what it is” and “get over it” and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t.

Today I got dressed about noontime right after I got a call that Lory and John were coming over to start working on painting my bathroom.

They got a lot done but there is still a lot to do.  The new bathtub left areas that needed drywall and spackle.  That’s all been done. 

Today Kilz was put on the ceiling and the patched places.  We are trying to preserve the wallpaper border which makes it tricky. 

Tomorrow I am going to rouse myself and get out of the house.  I need to go to the bank and pick up a few things at the grocery.  If that works out I may even buy paint.

I was disappointed with Bandit this morning when he walked right by some rabbit tracks in the back yard without giving them a sniff.

later…. 

 

No comments: