A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Nice Weather For a While

Thursday  Feb. 17 - I’m trying not to get used to the nice weather.  We have all of March to go before there might be dependable weather.

I did venture out into the back yard to pick up some dead branches that the wind brought down.  I keep a stack of dead wood for an occasional bonfire. 

The dogs have been in and out often in this nice weather.  The neighbor’s dogs are also in and out.  They hear one another and it starts again.

After all these weeks of giving Teddy his carrot treats and giving Bandit his chewy dog treats – suddenly Bandit will take carrots, too.  Maybe it’s because he sees Teddy running away with his carrot, defending it and enjoying it. 

If Bandit wasn’t so camera shy I would get a picture of him with his carrot.  He runs away even if I am clear across the lawn with the camera.

Sunday – Feb. 20 -  I just had a heads up call from Lory telling me I hadn’t posted since Wed. 

As you can see I started one but didn’t post it so I will add to it now.

The really nice weather is gone.  Ice pellets and rain for today.  The rest of this week calls for rain and cool temps.

Today I was really hungry at lunch time so I ate too much and have been paying for it ever since.  I am now sipping juice and munching crackers.  I think the worst is over.

I have taken all the pills for chemo tomorrow.  I have the rides arranged.  If my blood is good it will be a go.

later….

 

No comments: