A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Yucky Head Cold

The title says it all.

Plus the car started just fine this morning when I was taking it to the garage.  They sent me back home.  If it won’t stay broke it can’t get fixed. 

Maybe just some bad gas?  I try not to let the tank get below 1/2 full this time of year.

Time will tell, probably after I get stuck somewhere.  Right now I’d just like to breath through my nose and not have a head ache.

I’ve taken so many meds I’m afraid to take any more.  This is unusual for me, I don’t like taking pills etc.  Add a nausea pill to some laxatives, throw in some echinacea and a couple of effervescent tablets for cold relief – add some chicken soup – that’s about it. 

Oh yes, there was a bit of chocolate thrown in with all that.  No wonder I needed the nausea pill.

later….

 

No comments: