A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Lunch With Friends

Didn’t take any pictures but we all looked wonderful.  We met at Panera Bread.  I had never been there before.

The chicken noodle soup was very tasty.  The smallest meal makes me feel full and burpy so I’m not really a good judge.  Some of my taste buds are working again so it tasted very good.

After lunch we brainstormed about how to improve business at the antique shop. <—link Everything from standing by the road and directing traffic into our parking lot to coupons in eggs at Easter was suggested. 

Maybe just put some flyers on windshield at the nearby shopping center? 

When I left, just down the street there was an “Estate Sale” sign.  OH NO.  The car turned of it’s own accord. 

This was the 2nd day of the sale so it was pretty picked over but I found a couple of pins to add to my collection.

A quick trip to the bank and then home. 

Now I have to get some stuff together to take to the shop.

later….

No comments: