A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday

Today I am taking the steroids a little differently.  I took 4 this morning and plan to take 3 this evening.  This is how my doctor suggested I take them. 

Since I have a prescription for Ativan (Lorazepam .5 mg) to help me sleep tonight I will not be awake (I hope) to take the steroids at midnight as I have been doing in the past.

The antibiotics I’ve been taking since Friday have started to work.  I broke out in a major sweat this afternoon. 

I have a quick way to cool off, just take the scarf or hat off my bald head for a little while.

You bald people out there did not tell me about that advantage. 

I know it’s hard to comment on these blogs.  I’ve tried it myself.  You have to sign into google and then read and type in their squirrely letters.  I always get them wrong the first time and sometimes they don’t even show up the first time.

I can go onto google and delete “manage” comments.  The ones advertising their inappropriate websites can be taken off. 

It is supposed to snow a bit more tomorrow.  Hope it doesn’t make the roads bad. 

In the category of "things I didn’t want to tell” is the fact that I have slopped around in a bathrobe for 2 days now.  I’ll have to do better….

later….

1 comment:

CI said...

on more than one snow day I have "slopped around in a bathrobe" so no shame there!