A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Extra trip to the Dr.

Made an extra trip to the doctor’s office yesterday to get blood work etc.  They called in a prescription for an antibiotic. 

My temperature was getting very close to 101 and that’s the point at which I’m supposed to call them.

Since it was Friday afternoon I called.

Between the antibiotic and tylenol I am feeling some better. 

When my children were young and were sick it seemed they always got worse on Friday afternoon and I guess I am continuing that tradition.

The roads were pretty well cleared but my car hadn’t been cleaned off.  I gave up on some of the ice on the windshield, on the driver’s side of course.  It finally came off in the parking garage at the doctor’s office.

Today it is very cold and it isn’t supposed to get above freezing in the foreseeable future.  So I am again hibernating in spite of my good intentions to get out and about more.

Bears and groundhogs have the right idea.

later….

No comments: