A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thursday

Another plan has been made for a lunch out with my friends on Friday.  We will see what the weather man has to say about it.

Today I ventured out to the RV to find some paper plates.  I eat several times a day and paper plates help keep the dish washing down. 

While I was out there I tried to start it.  Right.  So there is another project, getting the battery charged up. 

The decongestant mucinex D is working pretty well.  I honk and blow and cough soon after taking the pills.   But the congestion is still there each time I take a pill.  I still have a hoarse voice most of the time.

Still taking antibiotics and have had no fever so I’ll assume I’m on the way to getting over this.  Maybe I’ve suddenly become allergic to the world.

There is nothing like watching the TV shows from New York to make us appreciate our weather.  They have had one snow storm after another.

I am so ready for spring to arrive.

later….

 

 

 

 

No comments: